TYPES OF LICENSES
GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE (GPL). You have the right to:
– Use the software for any purpose
– Change the software to suit your needs
– Share the software with your friends and neighbors
– Share the changes you make.
ROYALTY FREE license. You have the right to use the product for non-commercial and commercial purposes, but:
– You cannot resell, redistribute or repackage this product without explicit permission from the owner
– You cannot use this product in a logo, watermark or trademark. Shaders, materials and texture products do not count towards this, if used in a secondary manner.
EDITORIAL license. You can use this once for editorial purposes. The provided assets are only for personal, non-commercial use:
– You may not resell, redistribute, or repackage the purchased product without explicit permission from the original author
– You may not use the purchased product in a logo, watermark, or trademark of any kind
– You cannot upload the video anywhere without the permission of the author.